Re: Curioser and Curiouser

From: Martic Zoran <zoran_martic_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:39:09 -0800 (PST)

Then I suppose the difference is in scalability or something else :)

I will not be surprised that tricky Microsoft will beat Linux on that field too.

I have read that Linux will beat Microsoft on the same HW, but that was old story.

Not sure what is with RedHat or other Linux players on the field.

Zoran