RE: Foreign Key Constraint ...

From: Lex de Haan <lex.de.haan_at_naturaljoin.nl>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:17:22 +0100

Hi Lyndon,
sorry for replying with a question, but this does not sound like a foreign key to me :-)
what's the background of this constraint? what's the magic of this number 1000?
maybe there is room for improvement in the underlying data model...

cheers,
Lex.

Tom Kyte Seminar: http://www.naturaljoin.nl/events/seminars.html