RE: Re[2]: Normalization

From: Karniotis, Stephen <Stephen.Karniotis_at_compuware.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:22:28 -0400

I would comment on this one, but Jared would ban me for life!!!

In the 70's when disk space was of critical mass, normalization was a way to reduce, but it is NOT the precept for the process. I think this person should attend one of MY classes and perhaps they will understand what data modeling and normalization are for.

Just curious: Has this "consultant"/Teacher ever created an application???? Sounds like someone that played pacman all day.

Thank You

Stephen P. Karniotis
Compuware Corporation
Direct: (313) 227-4350
Toll Free: (800) 462-7740 ext. 74350

Mobile:	(248) 408-2918
Email:	Stephen.Karniotis_at_Compuware.com
Web:	www.compuware.com