RE: GLOBAL_NAME change

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:15:28 -0500

Michael

   Thanks for the additional info. At this point I appreciate all I can get. Although you did have some unsettling news ("our TNS entries would no longer work in a few cases" ???).

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.

"We all want progress, but if you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive." -- C.S. Lewis