RE: Re[2]: ORA-01159 during controlfile recreate ?

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:43:06 -0500

Hemant

   That is a good point. I thought Prem had mentioned this was from a cold backup, but in case I am mistaken, there may be some additional complexity that I didn't account for.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.

"We all want progress, but if you're on the wrong road, progress means
doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive." -- C.S. Lewis