Re: How to learn of set (but forgotten) session tracing?

From: <J.Velikanovs_at_alise.lv>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:10:11 +0300

Thank you very much.
I am relevant new I this list, and found it as excellent source of self-education.
Thanks again for providing this valuable information.

Best regards,
Jurijs
9268222

http://otn.oracle.com/ocm/jvelikanovs.html

Michael Thomas <mhthomas_at_yahoo.com>
22.07.2004 07:58
Please respond to oracle-l

        To:     oracle-l_at_freelists.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: How to learn of set (but forgotten) session
tracing?

Hi,

  1. I forwarded a reply separately. But, for the benefit of the list, the solution in this book is the same as Kirti's reference in Bruce's recent posting on this Subject.

Or look here if you didn't get Bruce's post: http://www.freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/07-2004/msg01589.html

And, at the link Bruce mentions for Jonathan's post: http://www.mail-archive.com/oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxx/msg65208.html Those xxx's should say:
fatcity.com

Jonathan's post has good information that is not in the book, but obvious to the (un)casual observer. ;-)

2) Yes, this book is very new. Don't order it if you never look at event/wait data. Otherwise, I suspect you will find it mandatory. :-)

Regards,

Mike Thomas

Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - Send 10MB messages! http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail