Re: ERD

From: Tracy Rahmlow <tracy.rahmlow_at_aexp.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:58:17 -0500

Check out http://www.fabforce.net/dbdesigner4/ or http://www.mundy.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/schemester/index.html. I have not used either one, but they are free. Dbdesigner does refer to MySql, but it may suit your needs.

"Lee Lee" <dumbdba_at_yahoo.com>
07/12/2004 03:34 PM
Please respond to oracle-l

        To:     oracle-l_at_freelists.org
        cc:
        Subject:        ERD

Heh,

What do people use to create a simple ERD. I just want to quickly draw an ERD which shows a few tables and how they are related. Is there a simple tool which just does that? I don't even really need it to get tablenames and columnnames from the database. But it would be nice.

TIA

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - 50x more storage than other providers! http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

American Express made the following
 annotations on 07/12/2004 01:58:01 PM

     "This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you."