RE: Capturing Schema changes ??

From: Kirtikumar Deshpande <kedeshpande_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 07:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

George,
 Sorry, I do not have the presentation. Since our Mgmt chose not to pay for our IOUG membership this year, I can't access it at the IOUG web site. I just tried :(

 But, you may refer to the Oracle Streams documention to understand how schema changes can be captured.
 Implementing Oracle Strems is not that straight forward, and capturing DDL and DML changes of interest at Schema level will need customized routines (PL/SQL).

 Good luck.

 Regards,

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - You care about security. So do we. http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail