OT RE: RMAN Questions -- Please do NOT read. If you do, don't whi ne to me.

From: Mohan, Ross <RMohan_at_arbinet.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 10:49:27 -0400

Good grief.

I was all prepared to tell Tim that it was a joke he didn't get and to back away from the uptight pipe, and then I find out Mladen -- of all the tongue-in- cheek, acerbic, sarcastic, witty, cracksters on the whole damn list apparently didn't "get it" either.

To be clear -- I thought Mladen's post was funny and right on..like 99.9% of them..and was just indulging in a bit of camaraderie with him about those drones that don't understand sarcasm, dry humor, etc. Christ, I would have thought the "OT" in the subject heading would at least be a clue.

And then on top of that, Rachel writes to tell me that virtually no on is going to understand my humor (but she did...thank God)....and that because of my mail, the flame war will start again, Jared will close the list and the free world will come to an end.

*sigh*

I am "sorry", but only that it didn't provide the chuckle (mostly for Mladen) that it was meant to provide.

(Oh, OK, I guess I am sorry that Tim had to  get all suited up in knightly garb to do battle  with non-existent foe.)

Off to the OT list again, shaking my head,

Ross