which Objects in buffer cache

From: Harvinder Singh <Harvinder.Singh_at_MetraTech.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 13:32:21 -0400

Hi,

We are using v$bh, dba_objects and dba_segments views to see what objects are in buffer cache. We are reading from 1 table and inserting into 2nd table. I can see the 1st table but not the 2nd table in this query result.
I expect oracle to load data from disk to buffer and then write to buffers and should show the tables and indexes of 2nd table in buffer. What can be the possible reason that v$bh is not showing objects/segments of 2nd table?

Thanks
--Harvinder