RE: WareHouse example information

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 16:34:16 -0500

Mihalis

   Your original posting was rather terse. We didn't have much to go on, so I'm sorry if you didn't get exactly the assistance you wanted. The more clearly you can explain what you are looking for, the more likely you are to receive what you need.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com