Re: Oracle Apple releases

From: Fernando Pereira <fernandoluis2k4_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 20:45:05 -0700 (PDT)

also called "10 on 10"
Yes, it's the normal 10g install and it works in OS X client, but I think there are some issues if you use DHCP; even so it works, but didn't had time to check it more.

I would just like to note that I am coming back from Apple's WWDC and the Oracle10g session had lots of people.

It seems that mostly these are Mac shops that are planning to expand with Oracle, so new opportunities for DBAs out there.

Do You Yahoo!?