Tablespaces

From: Computer Centre - NIIPL <compute_at_ponyneedles.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 14:11:05 +0530

Dear All,

In our test database we are having one tablespace. The tablespace contains all the tables for different users. ( 1200 Tables). We would like to have a separate tablespace for each user in the real time database.If we use the exp/imp utility, the table will be created in same tablespace as of the original one. Is there any way to insert the tables in to the newly created tablespaces while using imp utility.

Please help us.

Regards,
Balu
This mail is scaned by eScan Anti Virus Software