Re: Slightly OT: Sun advocates Software Piracy

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 14:27:17 -0500

What I also like about that article is the idea of charging the governments per citizen. That way, a nuclear war can be justified as a saving measure because of cutting the software licenses. I've always claimed that Scott McNeally is a brilliant guy. I'm really tempted to ask him: Scott, what are we going to do tomorrow night? (for those of you who haven't seen Pinky & the Brain, the answer is: "the same as every night, to try to take over the world!"). Anybody on this list who doesn't know about the Pinky and the Brain? I need stuff to increase the size of my text so that the list manager software doesn't throw it out. Pinky and the Brain snippets are ideal for that purpose.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA