RE: ORA-03113 end of file on communication channel

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 02:55:38 +1000

That's all right I'm used to people taking my name in vain. :)

Unfortunately my next trip back to the US isn't until June, unless someone invites me to present at something else like RMOUG training days or the Hotsos Symposium. :)

Pete

"Controlling developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not. It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA