RE: data guard

From: John P Weatherman <asahoshi_at_infionline.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:40:01 -0500

Paula,

Actually, the Oracle produced doc is, in this rare instance, fairly good.

Oracle Data Guard Concepts and Administration Release 2 Part #: A96653-02

At least it has been good enough to get me through most of the rough spots with the Physicals and Logicals we have here.

This was also bounced due to too much quoted material. So hopefully adding an apology for that will put enough lines in to let things post.

Pax,

John P Weatherman
Oracle Database Administrator
Advance America