RE: Help - certification kits

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 09:46:25 -0500

Paulsa,
 The source of the Oracle CDROMs is ORAKNOWLEDGE. I fell for the same option when the 9i upgrade info was "free". I never received the material requested and after many emails to the support and "owner" I made sure I would not be billed for the product I did not receive.  I feel that this ORAKNOWLEDGE company does not provide a promised product and is not worth doing business with. I think they place an ad to see how many orders they get and if it is profitable for them they will produce the product. If not you are left hanging. Ron

>>> Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us 03/30/2004 9:34:44 AM >>> Guys,

Seems like a good deal but I am already 8i certified so would the 9i upgrade exam be a different exam or could I go through the 9i curricul. as below and still take the upgrade exam with flying colors???

Help
Hello,

Order our Oracle9i OCP CD-ROM set before Friday April 2nd, 2004 and we'll

include the following course for *free*:

Oracle Database 10g: New Features for Administrators

http://www.webcontactpro.net/app/adtrack.asp?AdID=3405

Only $79 (*free shipping included)...but, you must order by midnight Friday

(April 2nd).

This 2 disk CD-ROM set includes training that will teach and prepare you for the

Oracle9i OCP Track which includes the following four exams:

> Introduction to Oracle9i SQL

> Oracle9i DBA Fundamentals I

> Oracle9i DBA Fundamentals II

> Oracle9i Performance Tuning

Plus, then upgrade with:

> Oracle Database 10g: New Features for Administrators

I'm also going to include 2 more *FREE BONUSES* to anyone who places their order

before midnight on Friday (April 2nd).