Re: Red Hat developer license

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 09:38:34 -0500

Patrice,
 To get acces to the ISO's you have to login to the RedHat Network.
>From there you click the "Channels" tab and then select the "Easy ISOs"
on the left panel. The complete list of the ISO's that you are authorized will be displayed.
https://rhn.redhat.com/network/software/download_isos.pxt

Check the education pricing. It costs $50 for the AS3.0 and $35 extra to have the disks shipped to you home. I got them delivered last week. It only requires an educaation institution name and student id. Ron

>>> BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca 03/26/2004 3:16:04 PM >>>
Can someone point me to the RHAS developer license page?

I have a copy of the Oracle Technology Day CDs here, on CD 3 there is a link
called Red Hat Developer Edition of Advanced Server 2.1..

It points to the RH page, but no mention of a developer license anywhere.
Fedora yes but that's not what I was hoping for.

Last year I ran into a similar problem when trying to download a developer
copy of RHAS, I paid the fee and RH provided no convenient way of downloading the OS -- there were hundreds of individual downloads to go
through.

I am starting to think maybe I should just go with UnitedLINUX.

Patrice.