list name change?

From: <ryan.gaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:34:38 -0500

It's taking 1-4 hours for my messages to go through. We discussed changing the name of the list serv every few months to get rid of deadwood. This would help out freelists and ourselves.

I know Jared mentioned that we are really stressing freelists. Anyone think we should schedule a name change every 4 months or so? One soon...

do something like

oracle-l1_at_freelists.org and increment a counter? Or is this too much trouble?