11.0.3 on HP PA Risc- need to migrate to- 11.5.9 on Split Configuration

From: vidya kalyanaraman <vidya.kalyanaraman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:36:04 +0530

Hi
 One of our customers is interested in migrating their exiting 11.0.3 (on HP-PA RISC) to 11.5.9 on split configuration. 11.5.9 Application Tier + Concurrent Manger on HP-PA RISC 9i Database on HP-Itanium
Once the upgrade is done, we need to do load balancing of forms server and concurrent managers on HP-PA RISC.
We got lot of pointers from Metalink.
But we are looking for real life cases, as there are any knowns issues/caveats, which we should be aware of. Any help in this regardis appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Vidya

--

Vidya Kalyanaraman