RE: LMT SYSTEM Tablespace?

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:16:43 -0500

In earlier versions the system tablespace was not supposed to be locally managed. In 9.2.0.x you can and probably should make it locally managed. There are several references on Metalink to explain how to do it. If you can't find them, let me know and I will send them to you privately. I just did this on my production databases.

HTH,
Ruth
rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us