Re: OEM 10g grid

From: <jtesta_at_dmc-it.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:59:01 -0500 (EST)

Yep got the 10g binaries and the db working no problems, i'm now trying to install the OEM 10G grid binaries(separate install, since the oem 10g standalone console installed and works just fine) and it does the check for 1G of ram and pukes if it aint physically there.

I've already tried the installer command line options to no avail, this check is done after the installer starts, you pick option, then it checks for physical ram.

thanks to everyone who's responded, the search continues.

joe