RE: Database security

From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 23:40:47 +0800

The "backup" is the manager/ IT Security Officer who has the password [or the two halves of the password]
written down on a piece of paper , such paper being placed in a FireProof Safe.

So what happens if the manager / IT Security Officer decides to take a "peek" at the password ?

Hemant

Hemant K ChitaleOracle 9i Database Administrator Certified Professional http://hkchital.tripod.com {last updated 24-Jan-04} "If you wish to leave your footprints on the sand, do not drag your feet"