RE: New books and new authors - and experience?

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 07:42:52 -0500

Talking about SI magazine (I recently bought my first ever copy the 40th anniversary ed.) Does anyone remember there used to be a site called www.c-cup.com (no offence to anyone) that carried some oracle stuff interspersed with photos (of models confirming to web site name) ...

Also another novel way of selling more (books) might be found here ... http://www.britneyspears.ac/lasers.htm 8:)

For newbies ... above statements are not to be taken literally ... I do not mean offence to any author, In fact I am glad I met some of them at recent Hotsos 04. Raj

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal. select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements; QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !