Re: Login Triggers

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:35:25 -0500

The problem with the query would not be the server it would be with the network because the user had not finished logging in. When they did finish the server response was tremendous, the answer was available before I asked the question. Futuristic or what??

Google for fatwah provides interesting reading.Thanks for the new word.
Ron

>>> mladen_at_wangtrading.com 03/12/2004 1:49:32 PM >>>

On 03/12/2004 12:59:09 PM, Justin Cave (DDBC) wrote:
> If you had a login trigger that ran a 6 hour query, the user would,
by default, not finish logging in until that query was done.

Now you gave me an idea. Being a BDBAFH, I'll implement it sooner or later.