Re: database resource manager

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:38:10 -0500

I configured and activated it on 8.1.7 database on HP-UX to controll the level of parallelism. The goal was to prevent the OLTP users from running queries in parallel, accross several instances (it was a 4-way cluster, with 3 nodes used for OLTP processing, 4th node used for batch processing). Worked like a charm, without any problems.