RE: Unix script to check database status

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 16:27:02 -0500

Michael,

        Well, I don't have a script to do that, I wrote a Pro*C program that does that & a ton more, in less than a minute per db, normally. Your welcome to that if it would meet your needs. BTW: It e-mails & pages with all kinds of stuff too. Currently it runs on Windows so that it acts like a real client.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA