Re: 64-bit version of Oracle 10g Database for Linux -Yesterday

From: Jan Pruner <JPruner_at_email.cz>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 20:33:19 +0100

Dear OTN member,

Thanks for signing up to receive Oracle 10g product announcements on the OTN website. We now have the following Oracle 10g product downloads available today!

Oracle Database 10g for Linux Itanium

We will send more updates as Oracle Database 10g becomes available on other platforms.

Best Regards,
Oracle Technology Network