Re[2]: HotSos!

From: Robert Eskridge <bryny_at_dfweahs.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 16:26:51 -0600

Yeah, once something gets explicitly listed as a budget line item, you know it isn't going to be cheap....

(I'm trying to think of a way to turn this back on topic... but I'm having trouble coming up with anything that's not really lame....)

Ron> I think the cost of the alcohol alone would make this Ron> prohibitive!

Rich> I look forward to your personal check to cover my class, flight,
Rich> lodging, and alcohol. I'm also glad you'll be finishing up the
Rich> ERP hardware/OS/4GL/Oracle upgrade we're doing.