Re: Oracle Agent and AIX

From: Kresimir Fabijanic <kfabijanic_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 16:06:16 +1100

Hi Peter

Sorry, I would like to ask you some more questions, I am sure you have gone through this with Oracle support, I hope that you do not mind.

Do you run Enterprise Manager Server (on the same or different node)? If you do, can you ping the agent? Do you see a session in database for DBSNMP user? I guess that you can not see the processes in UNIX (ps -ef | grep dbsnmp) (I have two dbsnmp and dbsnmpwd)? Has anyone changed the default password for the DBSNMP user and how?

Kind Regards

Kresimir Fabijanic