RE: Proglem with ERROR_LOG

From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 23:09:18 +0800

Try disabling only iSQLPlus -- comment it out of oracle_apache.conf and then restart Oracle Apache and see if the error_log continues filling up.

Hemant

Hemant K Chitale
Oracle 9i Database Administrator Certified Professional http://hkchital.tripod.com {last updated 24-Jan-04} "If you wish to leave your footprints on the sand, do not drag your feet"