RE: Hardware Architecture.. please advise

From: Freeman, Donald <dofreeman_at_state.pa.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 09:05:24 -0500

I went looking for the specs. It looks like it's designed to be partitioned. And, it looks like a pretty capable machine. Are you going to be using Oracle 10G? I'm not an expert on grid computing...or just not much of an expert...;) but I think the trend is in that direction and it might be advantageous to look at the new design methodology. I'm pretty sure HP would be happy to explain just how this product would fit into your project.