Upcoming conferences/seminars

From: Dwayne Cox <dwaynec_at_infotechfl.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 08:47:19 -0500

Hello List,

My boss has recently asked me to submit my request for training for the next six months. Are there any conferences/seminars coming up that you would recommend? The HOTSOS and IOUG are my first choices but they are too close for consideration. Unfortunately. Well, the IOUG conference is not too close but sending me out of the country is out of the question.

While not Oracle related, I am considering the O'Reilly conference in July or the MySQL conference in April but I thought I would look for something Oracle-centric first.

Thanks for your advice!

--

Dwayne Cox
Corporate DBA