Re: Re: oracle can ignore hints

From: <ryan.gaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 8:20:00 -0500

9204. I cant really explain the problem Im having with performance, its system and data dependent. That comment was per Oracle support and spoken in general. Most of the people here are on sites with oracle support.

maybe some others should open a TAR and ask? Given how much money my company pays in supports costs I never feel bad about opening them.