RE: Oracle 911 Article

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 21:36:14 -0500

Yeah, I saw that article too. I'll refrain from speculating who he refers to, particularly with the "pontifications of theoreticians and ivory-tower academics..." comment.

Haha, I didn't catch the Alabama joke when I first skimmed the article...;-)

What can I say?

My momma taught me if I don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

So, I'll stop now.

-Mark