Great idea for weekly "obligatory"

From: Michael Milligan <Michael.Milligan_at_ingenix.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 11:04:56 -0600

How about all the people who do want to participate, respond to Juan. I'll start: I would like to be involved.

How about all the people who do not want to participate, stop saying why it's such a bad idea. Just don't be involved. Just skip the posts that say "Weekly Tips" on them.

Did you know that the first medical doctor who had the great idea that doctors should wash their hands between treating infected patients received pretty much the same reaction? To him, it was worth a try.

To me, this is worth a try.

My .02

Mike Milligan
Salt Lake City, Utah