Not quite fluff - dbms_stats

From: Koivu, Lisa <Lisa.Koivu_at_Cendant-TRG.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 10:55:43 -0500

Hi everyone,

Well, here I was executing the steps to copy over stats from production to test. Deleted my test db stats, trying to import... tried and tried, database level, schema level, <ack> table level... and I learned something today: bug 2879839 says that this blatantly does not work. I tried creating the trace files, got 135M of gook. Suppossedly this is fixed in 10g.

Has anyone ever gotten this to work? I'm really disappointed.

Lisa Koivu
Monkey Mama
Orlando, FL, USA

"The sender believes that this E-Mail and any attachments were free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent. This message and its attachments could have been infected during transmission. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking proactive and remedial action about viruses and other defects. The sender's business entity is not liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from this message or its attachments."