RE: ORA-00600:

From: Tony Johnson <Tony_Johnson_at_Trimble.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 09:47:58 -0800

Dont feel bad. I have support and we get this error every once in awhile in bunches and Oracle cant help us. Ours happens randomly and we have been unable to recreate it on demand like you can. Oracle support says if you cant put something together so that we can recreate the error on their machines we are out of luck.

Does anyone remember when REAL companies like IBM, Cincom, Cullinet, etc. used to send SE's out to your office and would work with you on problems like this. And we paid a lot less for support then too.