Review my doc. please -- Phy. Stby Config.

From: Prem Khanna J <jprem_at_kssnet.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 19:21:45 +0900

Hi List,

I did not find any one document that
guides you thro' physical standby
database configuration (maximum protection). So i've gathered info' from the docs and some metalink notes and made it into one single document.It's here.

http://premj.htmlplanet.com/PhyStby.html

I have tested the same.I would like you
experts to review it and help me to make it perfect.

Until then, please bare with me if i have mistaken somewhere in the document.

Regards,
Prem.