RE: Missing Java classes after 817 to 9204 migration

From: M Rafiq <rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 13:06:18 -0500

You figures are correct. I don't think you have to.

Regards
Rafiq

From: "Martin, Alan (Contractor) (DLIS)" <Alan.S.Martin_at_dla.mil> Reply-To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
To: "'oracle-l_at_freelists.org'" <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Subject: Missing Java classes after 817 to 9204 migration Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 13:02:53 -0500

I successfully migrated my database with zero errors. Before the upgrade SYS owned
10,404 java objects. After the migration SYS owned 9,582 objects. If you create a new 9.2.x DB you get the following counts:

SQL> select count(*), owner from all_objects where object_type like '%JAVA%' group by owner;

COUNT(*) OWNER
247 ODM
1 ORDPLUGINS
903 ORDSYS
9261 SYS
40 WKSYS Does anyone know what I need to run to create these other schemas?

Thanx,
Alan Martin
Defense Logistics Info Service

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral. http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx