RE: optimizer settings

From: Lim, Binley <Binley.Lim_at_NBNZ.CO.NZ>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 12:12:44 +1300

I thought CPU costing is supposed to do that for you, without having to tweak O_I_C_A yourself...?

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it. If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email and delete the emails.
Thank you.