Re: ** v$log.status

From: David Hau <davehau123_at_netscape.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:44:33 -0800

There is a pretty good explanation in this usenet thread:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=OoSWa.122%246d2.89%40newssvr22.news.prodigy.com&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dv%2524log.status%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26selm%3DOoSWa.122%25246d2.89%2540newssvr22.news.prodigy.com%26rnum%3D1

Regards,
Dave

Author: David Hau
  INET: davehau123_at_netscape.net