Re: About oracle-l: some odd combinations of characters

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:26:15 -0500

That is a natural consequence of using Outlook. When the message is encoded in another character set and is improperly converted, you get lovely characters like that. Outlook is a part of a very sinister virus called "windoze". Despite all attempts, spreading of the virus has not been stopped yet. Companies like Novell, Redhat and Mandrake can help you with programs needed to stop the deadly windoze virus.