Hotsos Oracle-l list dinner

From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:39:25 -0800

Okay, I know this is a cross-post but.....

If you are attending the Hotsos Symposium, plan on attending the Tuesday night Oracle-l get-together/dinner and have NOT already emailed me off-list that you are coming, please do so by Friday.

Gary Goodman is going to make the reservation for us based on my count.... I'd like it to be as close to accurate as possible.

Thanks all!

Rachel

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it! http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: wisernet100_at_yahoo.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jan 27 2004 - 19:39:25 CST