[oracle-l] Re: Please Read- Re: PL/Sql Update Table runs 38 hrs (so far) - now ettiquette

From: Paul Drake <discgolfdba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:44:41 -0800 (PST)

well, if you want anyone to actually read it. When the volume of the list is high, once there have been about 10 replies on a topic, I begin to just discard all replies to that thread, figuring that anything useful has already been covered.

after seeing the rash of "set digest" emails this morning, I think that other agree that there is simply too much traffic to be examining this list real-time.

just my opinion.

Pd

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it! http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/