[oracle-l] Re: PL/Sql Update Table runs 38 hrs (so far)

From: Barbara Baker <barbarabbaker_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 18:20:30 -0800 (PST)

I'd like to thank everyone for their suggestions and insight.

I'm currently conferring with the developer about how to proceed. Since he knows the data, I'll let him decide what he thinks is best.

Again, thank you so much for taking the time to look at the query and offer suggestions.

You guys are great!

Barb

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it! http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/