[oracle-l] Re: DBMS_IJOB.REMOVE

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:38:10 -0800

Actually, I did first check the fine manual. It is of little value in this case, as it does not mention DBMS_IJOB.

The OH/rdbms/admin/dbmsjob.sql file mentions it, but is of no help.

The only info I could find for DBMS_IJOB was on MetaLink.

So, there.

;)

Jared

Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com>
 01/26/2004 08:09 AM
 Please respond to oracle-l

        To:     oracle-l_at_freelists.org
        cc:
        Subject:        [oracle-l] Re: DBMS_IJOB.REMOVE

On 01/26/2004 10:59:18 AM, Craig Healey wrote:
> OK, sorry, that would have been the obvious thing to do first :-(

Actually, it wouldn't be the first thing to do. The first thing to do would be to check the documentation, Supplied PL/SQL Packages and Types, and look for DBMS_JOB. The first and foremost thing to is always to Read The Fine Manual. Received on Mon Jan 26 2004 - 11:38:10 CST