[oracle-l] Re: list configuration

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 09:49:07 -0000

There seems to be an oddity in Outlook (at least as I have it set up) where

Re: List configuration gets sorted next to List configuration but

[oracle-l] Re: List configuration gets sorted away from [oracle-l] List configuration

I assume that Outlook is setup to ignore Re: and maybe Fwd: when sorting by subject.

Niall