[oracle-l] Re: Double-Take for Oracle?

From: Paul Baumgartel <treegarden_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:26:32 -0800 (PST)

Carel-Jan,

Yes, the connection is pushed to its limits and we'd need about 20 times the bandwidth to support our highest rate of redo generation. I'll look into the ssh and compression, thanks.

There was an exchange about Double-Take on this list a couple of years ago (I remembered to search the archives _after_ I sent my post!). Apparently it was made to work, but not without a visit from the vendor's tech support folks.

Thanks,

Paul Baumgartel

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it! http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/ Received on Fri Jan 23 2004 - 17:26:32 CST