[oracle-l] 9iAS r2 and style sheets

From: Pat Hildebrand <pat_at_sas.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:20:13 -0500

In the process of moving to 9iAS r2 (and Oracle 9.2.0.4) we would like to use style sheets in our PL/SQL applications but have been going nuts trying to determine if there is anything that we have to do at installation time to be able to specify where the style sheet is located.

Either I'm looking for the wrong thing in my searchs or google can't turn up anything of help. The only thing that I have found in the documentation is the htp.style (htf.style) without an example or an information that will help out with this question.

We could play around with DAD's once there is a test environment but would like to avoid having to reinstall if there is something that we should have done at install.

Anyone have any experience here?

                Pat